I received the B.Eng. degree in electronic information engineering from Southwest University, Chongqing, China, in 2011. Now I am currently pursuing the Ph.D. degree in intelligent information processing with the VIPS Laboratory, School of Electronic Engineering, Xidian University. My current research interests include computer vision and pattern recognition.
- S. Zhang, X. Gao, N. Wang, and J. Li. Robust Face Sketch Style Synthesis. IEEE Transactions on Image Processing (IEEE TIP), accepted, 2015. (SCI,EI; IF: 3.625) [paper (available soon)]
- S. Zhang, X. Gao, N. Wang, and J. Li. Face Sketch Synthesis from a Single Photo-Sketch Pair. IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems for Video Technology (IEEE TCSVT), accepted, 2015. (SCI,EI; IF: 2.615) [paper (available soon)]
- S. Zhang, X. Gao, N. Wang, J. Li and M. Zhang. Face Sketch Synthesis via Sparse Representation-based Greedy Search. IEEE Transactions on Image Processing (IEEE TIP), vol. 24, no. 8, pp. 2466-2477, 2015. (SCI,EI; IF: 3.625) [paper]
- S. Zhang, N. Wang, X. Gao, and J. Li. A Heterogeneous Image Transformation based Synthesis framework for Face Sketch Aging. International Conference on Intelligence Science and Big Data Engineering (IScIDE), 2015. (EI) [paper]
- N. Wang, S. Zhang, C. Peng, J. Li, X. Gao. Face Sketch Recognition via Data-driven Synthesis. Biometrics in Forensic Science , Springer, 2015. (EI) [paper (available soon)]