I obtained my PhD. Degree (Mar. 2015) in Information and Telecommunications Engineering, School of Electronic Engineering, Xidian University, Xi'an, China. I received my BSc. Degree (2009) in Infromation and Computation Science, Department of Applied Mathematics and Applied Physics, Xi'an University of Posts and Telecommunications. Then I came to Xidian University for my Master degree in Signal and Information Processing under the supervision of Prof. Xinbo Gao from Aug. 2009. From Sep. 2010, I began to pursue my doctor degree in VIPSL lab supervised by Prof. Xinbo Gao. From Sep. 2011 to Sep. 2013, I am a visiting PhD student at University of Technology, Sydney supervised by Prof. Dacheng Tao . My research interests are mainly on computer vision and machine learning.
- 2017.01.10, We released the codes for our new arXiv paper. Project.
- 2017.01.05, one Paper has been accepted by IEEE Trans. Image Processing.
- 2016.12, Our TNNLS paper "Transductive Face Sketch-Photo Synthesis" has obtained the Second Prize of Outstanding Paper in Shaanxi Province for Natural Science. [Website].
- From October 7 to October 8. Dr. Nannan Wang go to attend the ECCV workshop on Visual Analysis of Sketches. We have one oral paper and one poster paper presented on this workshop.
- On September 24, we won the Bronze Medallists in innovation and entrepreneurship competition of China Association for Science and Technology (CAST). .
- On September 16, one paper was accepted by Neurocomputing, Dr. Nannan Wang is the corresponding author. .
- On August 20, one paper (First author: Mr. Yuhang Zhang, Corresponding Author: Dr. Nannan Wang) won the ICIMCS 2016 best student paper on this international conference. .
- On August 8, Dr. Shengchuan Zhang (co-supervised PhD. student with Prof. Gao) obtained the Innovative talents plan for post-doctoral..
- On July 15, Dr. Nannan Wang obtained the outstanding Ph.D thesis award from Chinese Association for Artificial Intelligence (CAAI) .
- On June 20, we release the VIPSL sketch database! A database consistes of face photos and each photo has five sketches drawn by artists .
- On June 13, Two papers were accepted by IEEE Trans. Image Processing (on Image Super-Resolution) and Signal Processing (on Face Sketch Synthesis) respectively. .
- From April 22 to 26, 2016, I went to Wuhan for attending VALSE 2016 and IEEE SIDAS 2016.
- Mar. 14, 2016, one paper was accepted by the IEEE Transactions on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence (IEEE T-PAMI)!
- Nov. 19, 2015, one paper was accepted by the IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems for Video Technology (IEEE T-CSVT)!
- International Joint Conference on Artificial Intelligence (IJCAI), 2017
- IEEE International Conference on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics, 2016
- ACM Conference on Mumltimedia 2015
- International Conference on Machine Learning and Applications 2012
- International Conference on Pattern Recognition 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016
- European Conference on Information Retrieval 2012
- International Conference on Tools with Artificial Intelligence 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016
- IEEE Transactions on Neural Networks and Learning System
- IEEE Transactions on Image Processing
- IEEE Transactions on Cybernetics
- IEEE Transactions on Information Forensics and Technology
- IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems for Video Technology
- IEEE Transactions on Big Data
- ACM Transactions on Intelligent Systems and Technology
- ACM Transactions on Knowledge Discovery from Data
- Pattern Recognition
- Information Science
- Signal Processing
- Image and Vision Computing
- Computational Statistics & Data Analysis
- Pattern Analysis and Applications
- Neural Processing Letters
- Journal of Visual Communications and Image Representation
- Cognitive Computation
- Economics and Statistics
- Signal, Image, and Video Processing